What is HID?
A high-intensity discharge (HID) lamp is a type of electrical lamp which produces light by means of an electric arc between tungsten electrodes housed inside a translucent or transparent fused quartz of fused alumina arc tube. Compared with fluorescent and incandescent lamps, HID lamps have higher luminous efficacy since a greater proportion of their radiation is in visible light as opposed to heat. Their overall luminous efficacy is also much higher: they give a greater amount of light output per watt of electricity in
Patented Design Auto HID Xenon Bulb
1. HID Xenon Kit, Xenon HID Kits, HID Xenon Kit
2. Ballast: super slim ballast
3. Wattage: 35W, 55W, 75W available
4. Voltage: 9-16V DC
5. Working temperature: -40°C - 105°C
6. Bulb available: H1, H3, H4, H7, H8, H9, H10, H11, H12, H13, 9004, 9005, 9006, 9007, 880, 881, Hi/Lo Bulb, Bi-xenon Bulb,etc.
7. Application: Specially works for all car
8. Usage: Headlight, fog light, Audi headlight, Golf headlight, Golf fog light
H4 H/L Xenon HID Headlight Features:
1.Low startup electric current (3A), and easy to startup
2.Obtain stable brightness quickly within 5 seconds
3.More stable performance and low defective rate.
4.Design make the installation more easy.